General Club Season Information
Player Participation Fees
$1,200 for the season (December to April)
- 6 Regional Tournaments
- 2 Practices a week (except when there are holidays or the school is closed)
- Uniform Kit (Jersey, Training Shirt, Hoodie, and Bag)
- Coaching fees
Players must join AAU prior to tryouts which is an additional $14 AAU fee for the year
Player participation fees are due at the time of the Player/Parent Meeting, to be held within 1-2 weeks after tryouts
Payment plans are available but must be cleared with the club director.
Practice Days and Times
Practice times and dates for practices will be established after the Player/Parent meetings.
Practices will be 1.5 hours long and 2 times a week (except when there are holidays or the school is closed). Practices will be held at local junior high gyms.
Possible days and times are to be determined. Generally, practice fits within these time frames.
- Regional tournaments are played across the entire Wasatch Front (Logan to Payson). They are held on Saturdays and run from 8 am to around 6 pm.
- There will be two-day tournaments that start on Fridays at around 2 pm and run until around 10 pm. The tournaments will resume Saturday morning around 8 am until 6 pm. These tournaments do not require overnight travel.
- If a team elects to attend an out of state tournament those additional fees will be determined when the tournament(s) are selected.
- Tournament schedules are typically released in December. Mt O signs up for tournaments that begin towards the middle of January.
- Regional tournaments are usually every other weekend once they begin.